So instead I recruited Stephanie for some craft time and came up with this spin-off for less than $15. Worth it? I'll let you decide.Saturday, January 24, 2009
Spin-off
So, I was at Pottery Barn Kids the other day and saw this artwork that I thought was adorable. However, it was $100+ dollars and Hannah's room doesn't have any butterflies in it, so really there was no point in getting it.
So instead I recruited Stephanie for some craft time and came up with this spin-off for less than $15. Worth it? I'll let you decide.
So instead I recruited Stephanie for some craft time and came up with this spin-off for less than $15. Worth it? I'll let you decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I want to be recruited for craft time with Melinda!!! Very fine piece of art.
I like yours better, how cute!
I like yours better too! Maybe we can have some craft time when I move out there!
I think you made a smart choise there.
Yours is great. I love figuring out how to do things yourself for way less, and getting the customized "yeah, I made this" feeling.
Very very cute. I like it better too.
I'm glad I got recruited too. I'm glad you went for the polka dots. Will likes his cars.
VERY CUTE!!!! Where's Steph's picture. Congrats on the boy too. I am finally getting around to commenting. LOL
Wow! I'll ask you for ideas from now on. I definitely like choice #2 better! You could go on the Today show or something with your low cost alternative. Love it!
Hi there, I'm sure you didn't know that I've been blogstalking you but I love your blog! What an adorable idea! It's way more personal doing it yourself as well as less exspensive!
Post a Comment