Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day in Reverse

I don't know why, but the pictures uploaded backwards, so you get our day in reverse:

I went to check on the kids awhile after bedtime and found this:


I let them try it for awhile, knowing it wouldn't work.  10 minutes later they were separated.  Reason?  Hannah was yelling while jumping on the bed.

The weather lately has been GORGEOUS!!  We took advantage of it this evening as Tim and Tommy honed their baseball skills while Hannah and I just did whatever.




Look at that form.  I think we have a future [insert name of any major league baller who has not taken steroids.  I know, I couldn't think of any either].


4 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

I am jealous of the weather--shorts at night!

Coordination Queen said...

I'm jealous of the beautiful grass. I can hardly wait until it gets warm enough for it to green up.

Larson Famdango said...

I think the best part of the post was that the grass was perfectly mowed. I am so jealous of playing outside in the warm and letting the kids get their energy out....outside.

Amy E. said...

It seems like mine always load that way, first one on the bottom, so I try to plan that way if I can??? Let me know if you know how to do it as it goes..
And isn't it cute when they want to sleep together, even if it isn't quiet? Are they in the same room now?