We had a fun-filled Easter weekend. The whole week was beautiful weather, then we wake up on Saturday morning to a windy, rainy, cold (it's all relative here!) day. The weather didn't dampen anyone's spirits, however, as we headed out to the annual church Easter egg hunt. The kids found lots of eggs and ate far too much candy.
Between mouthfuls of candy, we squeezed in a bite or two of lunch then began an afternoon of birthday celebration. I was not up for putting on another big party this year so we just invited cousins and family over for another Easter egg hunt (thank you Grandma), a pinata, some more sugar . . . um, birthday cupcakes, and a little wii. Initially Tommy was disappointed with his lack of party, but at the end of the day he proclaimed it, "the wettest, funnest day of his life!" So, I guess it went over pretty well.
Tommy is getting down to the very serious business of gathering candy. Please do not disturb.
Please disregard the bed-head in this picture. Unless there are special circumstances, I refuse to do Hannah's hair more than once a day.
Ahhh, that's more like it. Combed, curly hair with a bow still in tact.
They really enjoy each other most of the time now. It's really fun to watch them be friends!
Finally, Happy Easter!!
6 comments:
Super Cute Melinda. Loved their matching outfits today! They are adorable.
Awww! Hannah's hair is looking very girlie! I'm with you on the once a day hair thing too. Thanks for letting us come over yesterday...we had fun!
So cute!! I also agree with the once a day rule - who has time for more than that? Love the green - so springy!
How nice. I always knew someday Hannah would grow some hair.
I love how you matched the kids outfits! Super cute! Thanks for having us over on Saturday--we had a great week with you guys! Matthew was just at the playground trying to play with some older boys. I guess now he thinks that all older boys should be as nice as Tommy.
Hannah looks like she's growing up! :)
Post a Comment