Saturday, June 13, 2009

Two Weeks

Well, it's been almost two weeks since Jake was born, and we're starting to get into the swing of things.  We still haven't ventured much from home, but I'm starting to feel more like a person and less like a zombie.  Actually, Jake has been a pretty good baby so far, and that has been a lifesaver for me.  

Tommy and Hannah have loved him and have been great helpers.  I was worried about Tommy being home for the summer, but he's been such a great helper that although it's been a challenge to keep him entertained, I've been really glad to have him home.





7 comments:

jayne said...

Such sweet photos. Such an adorable family.

Amy E. said...

Look how cute he is! He is changing already!

Kearl said...

Cute little guy, but I expected nothing less from you.

Carrie Medford said...

I love how infatuated Tommy and Hannah are with baby Jake. And, I'm jealous of how he can just be outside on the blanket in just a onesie. The high here is only in the 60s!

Ronya said...

So cute!!! What a beautiful bunch of kids you have.

Jan said...

Congratulations Melinda! He is such a beautiful baby boy. I am so happy for you guys!

Deanna said...

What a beautiful family. Congrats