Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's raining

It's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
With a bump on his head
And didn't get up in the morning. . .
. . . so he couldn't get ready for school!

Or so sings Tommy and his friends.


This is our backyard at the moment. This is the most water I've seen in it during the nearly 5 years we've lived here. And we're supposed to get more rain tonight! Skimboarding at the Pughs?

3 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

I can't believe that is your backyard. I hope that it stops so you don't have any flooding! I am sure the kids are loving the change though! Love you guys!

Carrie Medford said...

I'll totally go skimboarding at your house! Just keep the water for a couple more weeks!

Amy E. said...

I didn't know you had a pool?? ha ha. My backyard looked like that before I had drains put in b/c the way we are sloped, that was starting to drain into the garage! Soak it up! You'll miss it this summer!