Monday, March 1, 2010

As Seen on TV

I made my very first "As Seen on TV" purchase today. I was at the grocery store and found "the perfect brownie pan."

Call me gullible, but I just couldn't pass it up. I have seen it on TV several times, each time thinking, "That would be great!"

Tim is a "corner lover" and will always take those pieces first, so having every piece be a corner piece sounds ideal. And me, I really like seeing all those pieces perfectly squared and all exactly the same size. (Can you see some OCD tendencies here?)

Right now it's sitting in the box on my counter, and every time I walk by I get a little smile on my face. I know what we'll be having for desert tonight.

I can't wait to try it!!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Maybe I should get one of those, then I wouldn't touch them... I can't stand the corner pieces. :) Hope it turns out well.

Kearl said...

Let me know how it goes. I've been wanting one too.