Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And so it begins . . .


The task of saving him from himself.

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I'm constantly amazed by how many adult males there are in the world. That just tells me there are a lot of amazing moms out there! Good luck!

Ronya said...

That statement means so much more to me now then it did a year ago! Good luck. ps: love the shoes. you have good taste

Audrey said...

But DANG!!! He's so adorable!!!! This should link you to my blog, but if not, the address is: peterepete-audrey.blogspot.com

Brooke Romney said...

Melinda!! Thanks for commenting the other day because I lost your blog address for awhile when my blog basically locked me out of everything but posting. I LOVED catching up with you guys. I cannot believe how big your baby is. He is so cute!! Your Christmas card was awesome too, you guys all looked amazing. Much love to you all. Miss seeing you guys!