We're Here
The last few months have been a whirlwind. In a nutshell, we are now living in Utah. Tim is starting a new career, and I am trying to get our house set up and kids ready for school. The transition has been hard on everyone, I think. But at the same time we know it's where we are supposed to be, and we're excited to start this next phase of life.
12 comments:
Yaay, Utah! What part?
Who is Jennifer? She read my mind. That is exactly what I was going to say! Yeah! What part of Utah?
We need to have you guys over.....text me your phone # so we can set something up! 801-673-5383
Oh Melinda, we are sure missing you. Driving by your old house is not the same :( Anyway, super glad to know that you are surviving. Can't wait to see pictures of your house and your kids 1st day of school! Miss you tons
We're living it up in Draper and would LOVE to get together with old friends!
now you can have family pictures taken in the snow! lucky!!!!! cant wait to come visit you and see your new house.
Crazy! Can't wait to hear about your new life!
How exciting for y'all!
I am so glad that you are in Utah again. Now maybe we can get better acquainted with your kids, and they with us.
You are always so vague in your blogging. So what's the new career? I am glad you feel good about the transition, that's most important.
How exciting! Where in Utah are you guys? We are still in Lehi. If you guys are close, let me know and I would love to come help with anything you might need! When life settles down for you guys we'll have to try to get together.
What!?! Where are you? We are SO happy to hear this. When are we getting together? We're still in Salt Lake. We had the Brewsters over last night.
Post a Comment