Love the Hannah witch-much too cute to be scary. And you and Tim dressed up too! I still stand by the fact that I am the Halloween grinch and haven't dressed up in years....
There's an adult Halloween somebody in our ward puts on every year. A lot of people go and costumes are mandatory. If not for that Tim and I would be Halloween grinches too! Every year we procrastinate our costumes, and this year we didn't figure out what to do until the morning of.
5 comments:
Those are super cute costumes! Hannah doesn't look too scary as a witch. I think I want to hug that little witch!
Love the Hannah witch-much too cute to be scary. And you and Tim dressed up too! I still stand by the fact that I am the Halloween grinch and haven't dressed up in years....
cuteness! are you a photographer? your pictures are so cute!
and i love the pumpkin decorating... a smart way to do it- without the messy clean up! :)
There's an adult Halloween somebody in our ward puts on every year. A lot of people go and costumes are mandatory. If not for that Tim and I would be Halloween grinches too! Every year we procrastinate our costumes, and this year we didn't figure out what to do until the morning of.
But I do think it's fun to dress up the kids!
That little Hannah witch is by far the cutest witch my eyes ever encountered!
Post a Comment