Thursday, November 6, 2008

I woke up this morning to find . . .

my two year old and my five year old playing Monopoly together---in French.  (Note:  The sun hasn't come up yet.)


Oui, c'est vrai.

9 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

So do they speak any French?

Melinda said...

They can say "bonjour," but that's it. Tim got that game when he was on his mission.

Coordination Queen said...

If only my 5 year old would get up before my 3 year old... and entertain him... you've got it made! :)

Larson Famdango said...

It is never a good thing when the kids are up before the sun! Hoefully you were able to get in a nap today! I knew that your kids were gifted..but French wow! Love you guys!

Amy E. said...

That's what you get for having smart kids! :)

Deanna said...

Hi Melinda - its so much fun when I'm on someones blog and find a new one...Your kids are so big, I don't think I've ever seen Hanna since we moved about the time she and Keaton were being born.

Stephanie said...

At least they didn't wake you up right away, right? But it is a cute thing to wake up to:)

Amy E. said...

I am tagging Tim and Melly-see my blog.

3 South Chub Club said...

ZUT ALORS!!!! That's crazy!