The pictures made me laugh too!
Me too, that last one is a classic
Me four.
Sorry, I laughed too. Before I even saw your comment. Maybe you should make that your Christmas card-let the real Pugh out. (ha-ha)
Those are great! Aren't pictures with little kids so fun:) I miss you guys i wish that you were coming to Utah for the holidays! talk to you soon.
I like the Hannah crying pic too. Did you take your own this year? I guess I'll have to wait for the mail...
you mean- your family doesnt just take a picture perfect picture in one take?haha...i guess i better enjoy this years picture taking, before i have to deal with cranky kids!
SOOO cute!
I hope you used the second one on your card - pure comedy!
Both awesome shots! You definitely should've used them for the card!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The pictures made me laugh too!
Me too, that last one is a classic
Me four.
Sorry, I laughed too. Before I even saw your comment. Maybe you should make that your Christmas card-let the real Pugh out. (ha-ha)
Those are great! Aren't pictures with little kids so fun:) I miss you guys i wish that you were coming to Utah for the holidays! talk to you soon.
I like the Hannah crying pic too. Did you take your own this year? I guess I'll have to wait for the mail...
you mean- your family doesnt just take a picture perfect picture in one take?
haha...
i guess i better enjoy this years picture taking, before i have to deal with cranky kids!
SOOO cute!
I hope you used the second one on your card - pure comedy!
Both awesome shots! You definitely should've used them for the card!
Post a Comment