Ten fingers, ten toes
Two eyes and a nose

Our two will become three
on six/thirteen
Two anxious parents
One sister, oblivious
and one above
One excited brother
Are going to welcome another

Two little lips, numberless kisses
Two little cheeks to receive lots of squishes
One little belly button on one little tummy
To zerbert and tickle and do everything funny
One boy before
Two forevermore

As parents we'll be outnumbered
What will we do?
With the odds in our home
3 to 2!!
16 comments:
Congrats. You are quite a good poet. As soon as you figure out the outnumbered thing let me know, cause I might need a few tricks.
Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all! Love the poem.
Congrats! I'm sure you'll master being outnumbered before long!
That's a cute poem (even Dave thought so:)) I'm very excited for you! It's fun to think that your new baby and Katherine are probably being friends in heaven. I didn't think about the outnumbered thing...Will and Mckenzie already know how to sneak around and get into things when I'm busy doing stuff. I think we all have stories of what we did when our parents didn't know.
Where did you get all this artistic talent--no one else is as creative as you. And I heard the news last night from Tanya. I was a little disappointed you didn't call me first! Just kidding. Tanya says that means my next one will be a boy too!
Congrats Melly! When's the due date? There are so many pregnant women in the family now, I can't keep track of who/when, etc. Hope you are feeling well...
-Dallin
How exciting!! We are so happy for you and we can't wait to meet your little one! Keep us posted. We hope you have a beautiful pregnancy.
Love,
The Preikschats
Yeah! Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys!!
Yeah, guys that's great! We were just discussing last night how scary 3 is going to be. Two kids right now is cake. I'm not only nervous about 3 kids, but 3 BOYS!!
Congrats you guys! It's not too bad being outnumbered...it's time to get scared when they start to KNOW they outnumber you! Hope you're feeling well. Keep us posted.
well arent YOU creative at telling news :)
congrats!
Congrats sis! I've been meaning to call all week. Sorry I'm so lame. I've been thinking about you at all the inappropriate phoning times! Your poem and pictures are darling. Aren't you talented. Save it for his album.Love you!
Melinda, I don't know if your family can handle any more cuteness, I really hope it doesn't explode. Congratulations on #3! (I love the poem!)
P.S. Maybe I've never commented before, but it's me Annie (Martinsen) Scoresby, and I do like to check in sometimes. It's really fun to see you as a Mom.
I love that poem and Congratulations
melinda! congratulations! what fun news... and a great way to share it. one more things i love about you- your poetic genius. :) hope you are feeling fabulous too.
i love the stuff you did to keep your kids occupied... we have similar activities at our house. your kids are darling~
love ya!
ashley (jones) nelson
Congratulations that's so exciting :)
Post a Comment