Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Conversations I Never Pictured Myself Having.

While helping Tommy get ready for school this morning:

Tommy:  "Mom, can you help me pick out a shirt to wear?"

Me:  "How about this one?"

"Is it scary?"

"It's a car."

"I want something scary."

"You don't have any scary shirts."

"But Mo-om. . ."

"Here, wear your red one.  It's the color of blood."

"Yes!!!"

4 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

Just wait til you get the call from the teacher wondering what you're teaching your kids.

Strong Family - said...

Awesome. I'll have to remember that one. So where is Hannah's room now? Do we get to see pics of that? Lauree

Ronya said...

I love it! So good at making your kids happy. Now if sweet little Hannah starts saying stuff like that then I will start to worry.
Tanya

Amy E. said...

Way to be quick on your feet! Weapons, blood, scary things. A part of having boys. You will soon have boy(s)!!!