Okay, okay, I know, you get it. I've been going to the doctor a lot and I'm getting tired of it. This will be my last post about it, especially since I have only 2 weeks and 4 more appointments left!
The good thing about having all these appointments is not only the peace of mind that comes with knowing that everything is okay, but also the number of times I've gotten to see my baby. Look at all of these pictures!
I've also seen his fingers and toes, spine, bladder, umbilical cord, and beating heart. I've even been lucky enough to see the rolls of fat on his belly, his eyelashes, and the scant amount of hair on his head. (It looks like we're going to have another baldie!)

So, all in all, these doctors appointments have been a real blessing. I've had a lot of anxiety during this pregnancy and being monitored so closely brings with it a lot of peace of mind.
Also, with the anxiety I think I've had a harder time coming to terms with the reality of having another baby. Seeing him so often has helped him seem more real to me.
The best moment was after an especially rough few days going in and seeing him smile (can you find it in the last picture?) As you can imagine, I left the doctor's office in a very different mood than when I went in.
And finally, thank you to everyone who has helped watch Hannah while I go visit my doctor. You've taken a lot of stress off of my shoulders!

5 comments:
I wish I could have watched Hannah for you, but I'm too far away. Hopefully I will get to see this baby before he is a year old. You know me and babies; I love to see and hold babies.
The final countdown is on and we couldn't be more excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures. I keep checking the blog to make sure I don't miss anything!
All the best to all of you.
Love,
The Preikschats
that is so great to see how your baby is developing in every phase!! the one with him smiling is way cute. have you picked a name?
I am so excited for you and your growing family!!! I know the new addition will be beautiful! No way around it!
Melinda -- I sure am thinking alot about you these days as your count down number gets smaller and smaller...
Post a Comment